A free research service exclusively for staff from our U4 partner agencies.
How the helpdesk works to answer your questions.
Using the helpdesk for the first time?
Ask us anything that
- Directly relates to corruption and anti-corruption
- Concerns relevant practitioner perspectives on policies or operations
- Is clearly formulated and includes a stated purpose
- We can do via desk research in seven working days
We do not answer questions that:
- Require original fieldwork
- Ask for recommendations and direct policy/programming input
- Demand explicit policy positions on concrete issues
- Require specialist expertise, eg national laws/technological detail
- Take more than seven days to complete
Are you unsure about your question? Please contact us at email@example.com and we can clarify it together
The team behind the helpdesk.
A team of researchers based at the Transparency International Secretariat in Berlin, Germany, do the daily running of the U4 helpdesk. The U4 team in Bergen, Norway, supports with editorial input and is responsible for publishing.